Saturday, February 9, 2008

Brrr... It's Cold Outside!

Well as I am writing this message the wind is howling outside and the weather channel is reporting a wind shield temperature of -80. Yes you read that right eighty degrees below zero. Hard to believe just yesterday it was 20 above!

Thank God for nice, cozy, warm houses!

February is chucking right by at a quick little pace! It is already one third over. Tomorrow will be the start of a new set of goals for myself. This past month my main goal was to write one article per day. I am proud to say I have met that goal and intend to continue at the same pace. Tony Robins says it takes thirty days to create a habit. Guess I created a habit of writing an article every day!

A fun little thing happened to me tonight. I was reading my email and listening to some great training in an email. When I was done I went back to my inbox and saw I got another message. The subject line was: Congratulations! You Just Made Another Commission Sale!

Those are fun emails to get. They seem to come more and more as I generate more traffic. It is always a blast to make commission sales from free traffic generation!

If you are not article marketing today is the day to start. It is 100% free.

If you have any questions or want to learn more about article marketing click on the link below.

Until next time,
Live Great,
and Stay Warm!
Mary T

“Learn More About A MLM Technique That Will Generate Cash For Your Business Even If Nobody Joins Your Company! It Even Generates Red-Hot Targeted Prospects At The Same Time Who Ask You How They Can Join Your Network Marketing Business!”

http://www.AskMaryT.com

No comments: