Monday, October 8, 2007

MLM Victories and Struggles 10/8/07

Today in the USA we celebrate Columbus Day, so Happy Columbus Day to you! It is incredible to try to imagine the trials Columbus went through before landing on dry land again. Sometimes that is how it feels in network marketing and MLM. Storm after storm and then a nice sunny day followed by another storm. It is sheer determination that makes us persist as Columbus did way back when.

The past week and a half has been very busy for me in my personal life. My husband and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary ( a great victory) and my oldest daughter turned 4 (another great victory). All this busyness lead to less time spent on my business. This is a constant challenge and struggle for me trying to find a balance between family life and business. The best solution for me has been to develop a routine of daily tasks that will help my business grow and stick to it no matter what. This solution is a work in progress but is making great strides forward!

A great victory for me was making my first sale using the Power Prospecting System. The information from this course has helped my momentum move forward again!

Another great victory is that I enrolled an associate into my primary business. This associate was warm market prospect and will most likely just be a customer but will send me valuable referrals.

Until the next update Live Great!
Mary T

No comments: