Friday, October 12, 2007

Today is a Beautiful Internet MLM Day!

Today is really a great day. This morning I woke up to find I had exceeded my daily goal for internet prospects yesterday. My phone rang with one of my prospects wanting to know more information. On top of that I made a sale from one of my free advertising efforts. All I can say is WOW.

That is not all. (Can you believe a person can be so blessed). In my primary business I have two people that are rolling to make a $500.00 Christmas bonus. I was able to sit down individually with them both today and plan out our action plans. We made a time line and a plan. They each wrote down their end goal and hung it in a place they can see and read often. Did I tell you all this happened before 10:30 in the morning!

My primary business grew yesterday as well from a contact that I needed to follow up with many weeks ago. The momentum is growing and I am on FIRE! This is why I love this business. To be honest with you when the momentum slows down the fire can go out. So take action in your business today and watch how much fun you can have!

Yesterday I did something I have been meaning to do for almost a year. I made a dream board. So many times I have heard motivational speakers and other successful people say put it down on paper and put it somewhere you will see it often. I finally did it yesterday. It was actually quite easy and fun too! I love to look over at it often and picture my goals met. It is an amazing morning already and I put a lot of credit on my dream board.

Hope this MLM Victory was enlightening for you! What are you waiting for Go make your dream board and have a fantastic day!

Live Great!

No comments: