Saturday, January 19, 2008

Online MLM Secrets: Secret or No Secret You Decide

What is the big online MLM Secret? It seems that every "Guru" has their secret formula that you need to know to succeed. You get all excited about it, click on their link and are brought to a fancy sales page to sell you yet another must have e-book.

Do you have a library of e-books full of MLM secrets aging in your computer drive? Today is the day to really look at what online MLM Secrets are.

When I first got started in the internet MLM marketing I got stuck in the trap of "being overwhelmed". This trap causes us to have weakened reasoning skills.

We start to fall for the sales pages thinking this is the key. This is what will make my business so easy and automated I can set it up and let it go! This is where the disease sets in. It seems that we buy all the e-books with the secrets but continue to have no results.

So how do we clear up our demented thinking and get back on the right track again?

Go back to the basics. Online MLM is really basic when you break it down piece by piece. The most basic aspect of it is application. It is true with anything in life. Learning does not take on its fullness until the application phase.

An example that is very vivid for me in my own life is when I became a nurse. In nursing school they touched on every subject they knew we needed to practice as a nurse. When I got my first job I felt like I had hardly scraped the surface of knowledge to practice. Needless to say my first few years practicing as a nurse were when I learned the most.

The learning is continuous with application. It will be the same for you when marketing MLM online. The best part is that you can use application immediately after you learn something. Repetition is king so the more you do something the easier it will get for you and it will feel more natural each time you do it.

The last e-book I bought opened my eyes about the concept of secrets of online marketing. It's really as simple as the Nike logo, Just Do It. So stop frantically buying every promise of easiness and start applying what you know on a consistent daily basis. You will be amazed at the incredible results you will yield. If you are interested in learning more online MLM secrets click on the link in the resource box for more information.

Copyright © Mary Thayer

Brand New System: "No hype just nuts and bolts information to turn your business into a $100,000 Year Business on the Internet." Visit http://www.askmaryt.com to learn more.

2 comments:

Verniel Cutar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Verniel Cutar said...

Hi Mary Thayer, I'm Verniel Cutar and I am an Ezine Articles expert author just like you. In fact I reposted one of your articles on my blog and included all your links as well, so I guess lots of my subcribers will check out your link. I hope you visit my blog today and see your article posted there. I'd also appreciate if you leave some comments.

Way to go and happy blogging!

my blog is at http://mlmresource.blogspot.com