Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Today Was an Internet MLM WOW Day!

This past week has really been incredible. One week ago I was talking to one of my network marketing/ MLM mentors and I set some pretty high daily goals. One of my goals was to write one article a day. Writing articles has always been a personal struggle for me. It is not hard to do but it takes discipline to sit down and do it.

After setting it in my mind that I would not go to bed until I wrote an article the days started to pass. Surprisingly I was finding it easy to write one article per day. Heck today I even wrote two! Meeting my goal for the first week was my first victory.

My second victory was when I was checking how good my keyword research was. You can imagine my shock when I found myself, more than once, on the FIRST page of a google search! It was very exciting to say the least!

If you want to start having more success in your business check out my resource box at the side to see how I do it!

Have a great day!

Mary Thayer

No comments: